Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Let Property Insurance

Whether you own a single property or a portfolio of properties, we have access to all the leading insurers and niche providers, and can provide tailored cover to meet your needs.

Property insurance can be a complex matter, depending on the nature of the property to be let and the risks involved.

As specialists within this field, we can arrange tailor-made landlord’s or buy-to-let cover, providing total protection for the property, income and legal liabilities of both residential or commercial property owners.

We can arrange comprehensive property owner’s insurance, providing ‘all risks’ cover for your buildings, along with property owners’ public liability, protecting your legal liability against injury, loss or damage incurred by members of the public.

If required, we can also arrange cover for landlord’s contents in the property, loss of rent should your property be damaged by an insured event, such as fire or flood; and employer’s liability, which is legally compulsory if you have any employees, such as a cleaner or caretaker.

In order that we provide the optimum solution for your needs, we will carry out a full assessment and search a panel of top insurers to provide cover that meets your specific requirements. Please contact us for specialist advice and a bespoke solution at a very competitive price.

Contact Melville Burbage

Whether you wish to arrange cover, renew your policy or file a claim, you can rely on our professional advisers to respond quickly and professionally.

Click here to enquire by email