Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Property Owners Insurance

We have considerable expertise in arranging insurance for property owners, whether you own a single property or a portfolio of premises.

We specialise in arranging residential, commercial, industrial and unoccupied insurance cover, and whether you are a private landlord, property manager, contractor, property developer or residents’ association, can arrange a tailored risk management and insurance solution for your needs.

We understand that no two levels of cover are the same for property owners, and that insurance can be a complex matter, calling for flexible, bespoke cover to ensure you are protected against the risks you may face.

With access to many of the major insurers and specialist providers, we can arrange individual cover to suit your specific requirements at a competitive rate.

Our policies are designed to mitigate your risks, and can include such cover as business interruption, employees’ liability, material damage, goods in transit, public and product liability, goods in the open and legal expenses.

Please talk to us about your insurance requirements and we will be pleased to advise on the best way forward, ensuring your interests are protected.

Contact Melville Burbage

Whether you wish to arrange cover, renew your policy or file a claim, you can rely on our professional advisers to respond quickly and professionally.

Click here to enquire by email